Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT
    An Amex?
    Overrated. I have one of those, and a Visa, and a Mastercard. Actually several Visas and Mastercards. Not that they do me any good.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That image is very Freudian, except there are too many knobs.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think they should be swapped... when did you ever see a women really interested in learning complex electronic devices? (in general.. its sexist i know but so is this thread )

Its generally the male who gets turned on by all the knobs and buttons not the women.

A male friend talks even the most smallest and oddest things such as how athlon processors could save you heating bills by efficiently using the overheating nature of athlons....

My ex didnt know the difference between IBM and microsoft.

But anything other than electronic device, yeah i could see how this is true.
        :-p

Comment

Urbie, you can never have too many knobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Overrated. I have one of those, and a Visa, and a Mastercard. Actually several Visas and Mastercards. Not that they do me any good.
            Probably overrated for use, but not too overrated for snob appeal and eye-catching.

Comment

Get a capitol one no hassle card. So that you can stop the yetis and barbarians from chasing you just like in the commercials..
              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                My ex didnt know the difference between IBM and microsoft.
                It isn't like IBM has really done any marketing to normal people since the 1992 winter olympics.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                  I think they should be swapped... when did you ever see a women really interested in learning complex electronic devices? (in general.. its sexist i know but so is this thread )

Its generally the male who gets turned on by all the knobs and buttons not the women.
                  Maybe the graphic is more accurately viewed in terms of how each sex sees the other's controls...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                  Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                  Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

what I want to know is why women don't put the toilet seat up when they are done with the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger View Post
                      That image is very Freudian, except there are too many knobs.
                      yeah knobit

Comment

Working...
                      X