X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Who do you guys sound similar too?
    We sound similar to ourselves.

I'll PM you when our demotape is done in a couple of months.

BTW i bought my bass for 40$. It took me two months to fix it

Comment

I play piano, guitar, bass guitar, mandolin, bouzouki and accordion. The bass for band, the rest for fun
      Attached Files
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Anyone has any Mp3s with their bands for download?

Comment

i do! i do! follow the link in my sig!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This is our's. The lyrics are finnish, but I hope you don't mind..

Comment

What is "seerumi" in english/swedish?

Comment

seerumi is serum in english

Comment

I, er, play the sequencer and the wav-to-midi converter.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Aaglo, your music is pretty damn good! And I really love the cover art. *****in'!
                    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

aaglo...you know how you could make your band more popular, rename it sexy seerumi
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MrT, I love drum&bass, and dig your music a lot! I have a friend who produces and dj's his own d&b/techno/trance/braks and whatnot.
                        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

thanks hobbes! glad you enjoy it.

Comment

fück that shît, it won't let me upload funky duck brigade's mp3s!
                            We were live in concert too!
                            me on vocals, mleonard on drums, random people you don't know on bass and trombone.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Hobbes, thanks! I think too, that our music is pretty, damned and good

The cover art is done by the guitarist/singer/songwriter.

It's a funny thing that our band consists of two engineers and a chef

MRT - there's nothing sexy in serum
                              To quote and translate from our website:"Serum plays music often too loud and allways too slow. The band doesn't look cool, and it doesn't want to be cool. The day-care centre of 30-year old men is still active in spite of the requests of all audiences."

Comment

Working...
                              X