Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you Ready for some Football - Championship Week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    ming, et al
    please, mark this as a spoiler for us in the UK, weve got both games on starting at 1 am (1 recorded, 1 live).

    I had to whizz pass Mings first score post and i'm now looking at Iznay's post "Oh Goddammit'

    o

    Comment


    • #32
      Interview with Ronde Barber. That boy is all teeth.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

      Comment


      • #33
        RAIDERS!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jules
          I would just like to point out that the Raiders still have a game to play today.
          True. Then they go to Super Bowl, and whip up on Tampa Bay.
          Look! Scored already.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

          Comment


          • #35
            didn't the eagles score in less time than that (about a fourth?)

            Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

            Comment


            • #36
              They're not the Raiders.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

              Comment


              • #37
                GO RAMS!

                No Really, good for the Bucs. 27 years, I will cheer for them on Super Bowl Sunday.
                "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

                Comment


                • #38
                  I think the sucky Raiders showed up today. They always seem to show up on the big games.
                  "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                  "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                  "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Everyone seems to forget that the Titans are the only team in these playoffs that have gone to the Superbowl.

                    They never say die, and that's a good thing.
                    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      and the titan's QB gets them a touchdown

                      Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        McNair, puts his head down and dives in for a TD. What a competitor!
                        "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                        "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                        "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Flatlander Fox
                          Everyone seems to forget that the Titans are the only team in these playoffs that have gone to the Superbowl.
                          Oakland has only been to 4 Superbowls... winning 3 of them
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Ming


                            Oakland has only been to 4 Superbowls... winning 3 of them
                            i think he means recently

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              If it was last year, that's a valid point... but after a few years, the team changes so much it's meaningless.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I am so surprised to see Rice on the Raiders

                                Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X