• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh...thanks for the heads up MM.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Who better than an argentine to answer this :

Buenos Aires, is situated in the border of the river plate (Río de la Plata) and is the capital and main city of argentina. Buenos Aires is one of the 10th or 15th most populated cities of the world with a population of 7.000.000 in the ''Capital Federal'' (federal capital) and a population of 11.000.000 including it's suburbs. Buenos Aires is known for it's cafés (pubs) and beatufull buildings such as the obelisk in 9 de julio avenue, the building of the congress (edificio del congreso) and the government house known as ''Casa Rosada'' or Pink House, for it's pinkish colour. Buenos Aires is also the bornplace of the tango, the argentinian national dance, and in neighbourhoods like San Telmo, one can still see tango bars and other tango related things. The cities inhabitants are proud of living by the widest river of the world and so refer themselves as ''Porteños'' (port-people). Although my country has now fallen in harder times due to the big crisis that we are. buenos Aires is still a very beautifull city and also is now cheap to travel to argentina due to the devaluation of the peso.
      I recommend you to visit it
      -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
      -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
      -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

WTG, Mr. Encyclopedia!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, did you bump this from page 5000 or something?

You know it's haunted down there.

Comment

Spooky stuff.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

South killer, thanks for the info! I doubt I'll ever get there, but you never know. Most of my travel is to another very cheap place, the Philippines, whose peso is also devalued.

Your country sounds very interesting though.

Comment

Oooooh yeah! Birthplace of the Tango!

Comment

I heard somewhere that kidnapping and weapon assaults are skyrocketing but due to the source of these information (fez) I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a steaming pile of crap
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Assaults by a steaming pile of crap?

Comment

According to Fez our national hobby is to beat gays with our repressive police force in dark black alleys.
                      Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

What happened to you-know-who?

I haven't seen him around in a long while.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

From what little I've heard, Buenos Aires is a ****-hole. However, that isn't based on personal experience, and I've love for it to be untrue.
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                          X