No announcement yet.

How much booze do you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asher, yeah, my happily drunk friends don't try to screw me.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      Asher, yeah, my happily drunk friends don't try to screw me.
      What happens when you pass out?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sleepy yes, but energetic is doing one of the other things.

Comment

Asher, actually yeah you got a point there. The only murder in my little town was when 2 of the town bads boys got drunk and drugged up. One passed out and the other promptly ****ed him. The ****ed one realized what had happened the other morning when he woke up and his ass hurt. He hunted down and killed the other. Now the town is rid of both of them.

Comment

Should I feel bad about laughing about that?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No! Such ppl get what's coming to them. The rest of us have a laugh. Justice is served...

Comment

Happy, talkative drunk usually. Though if i am in the dumps booze ain't gonna get me out, although it softens the pain

On a similar note, craziest thing you have ever done involving alcohol?

Mine would be the 3 snort challenge I had with my then housemates in my 1st year in Uni. This involved snorting Tequila, Vodka and JD in quick succession off turned around pint glasses. The tequila is the worst by far
                  That night (which also involved actually drinking more than a bottle of tequila) ended up with me falling down a 30 step flight of stairs, getting kicked out of the club that happened in, puking my guts up, hallucinating and literally crawling home, and then puking next to my bed, thinking that my warderobe was a tree...

Ouch

Comment

Working...
                  X