Investors Screwed Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    I'm worried about the welfare of all people. 1) Just because someone's a member of the oppressor class doesn't mean they shouldn't receive justice. 2) Many union pension funds are tired up in the market and were looted by these criminals. 3) Corporate crime effects us all far more than random street crime does.
    You're just a weak fellow traveller. You will be liquidated, come the revolution.

Comment

You wouldn't know a real commie if he came up and expropriated your nose.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Investors Screwed Again

Originally posted by Ozz
        They screw themselves by buying into the stock market.

Everyone knows it's a con game. Big interest if you don't
        get burnt.

The Chinese were right when they ran the stockbrokers
        out of their country.
        Spoken like somebody with a flawed investment strategy if I ever heard one.

And GP is right - stock ticker watching is for sheep or speculators... and I bet most people who watch them are sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          You wouldn't know a real commie if he came up and expropriated your nose.
          As long as he has cross-hairs on him, doesn't see the scope and there's a warshot in the tube, he's a good commie to me.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Investors Screwed Again

Originally posted by JohnT

Spoken like somebody with a flawed investment strategy if I ever heard one.

And GP is right - stock ticker watching is for sheep or speculators... and I bet most people who watch them are sheep.
            If you are really worried about stock scams, just buy a diversified portfolio. That way no single stock will drag you down. And the overall risk of ethics problems (should be) included in the price of the market.

Comment

So weak that you'd resort to violence...tsk tsk tsk...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"If you are really worried about stock scams, just buy a diversified portfolio. "

And if you're really scared, make sure that portfolio isn't all in stocks.

Comment

And if you don't want a crapshoot, don't invest in stocks in the first place.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you know what you're doing, it isn't a crapshoot.

Comment

that's the big joke isn't it...

This whole medical malpractice reform thing is about expert investors getting f*cked. The insurance companies that have these high premiums are doing so because they invest 75% of their profits in the market. And last time I checked, it wasn't doing so hot. The average amount of payouts for lawsuits has only increased slightly in the past 4 years, yet the premiums the insurance companies are charging doctors have risen considerably.

This whole medical reform crap is not about excessive jury awards, its about a bunch of dumbass greed-driven insurance companies trying to make up for their own investing woes.

"If you know what you're doing, it isn't a crapshoot."

famous last words...
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X