Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favourite car is the best
    Attached Files
    If at first you don't suceed, Quit and play minesweeper for a bit!!

Comment

the Fine-S hydrogen fuel cell, hybrid-electric concept vehicle by Toyota.
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I prefer a pair of adidas shoes

But if I have to get more advanced, then it would be a mountain bike, I really like the Porsche ones.

And if I have to get even more advanced, then I'd take the newest Porsche,
        be free

Comment

I've always liked Austin Healeys. Hre's a 1966 3000 Mark III in silver. I guess I'm just a sucker for British cars.
          Attached Files
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I like multi engined airplanes and the Cessna 310 is about the only one I might concevablely ever afford though at $600,000 a pop it's a long shot.
            Attached Files
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's not the vehicle that's important...it's having the Improbability Drive.

Comment

I wish i had one of these.
                Attached Files
                What?

Comment

The Mt. Washington Sled is the best performing Mad River Rocket Sled ever. The extra thick hull is fabricated from virgin polyethylene. This Rocket sled features sure-grip, ribbed knee pads for a super comfortable ride. The quick release lap belt holds the rider securely in the sled.

Two holes are precision drilled into the bow making it easy to attach ropes or a stiff hitch pulling system for towing the kids or for back country camping expeditions. The Mt. Washington is favored by Rocketshoeing enthusiasts who snowshoe the back country with a Rocket strapped to their back. One year guarantee.

Weight: 6 lbs.

Comment

Hmmm... It'd have to be a good-quality train with varied carriages, and proper compartments rather than rows of seats.
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

My favourite vehicle.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Not to be too nerdly, but I image a Star Destroyer wouldn't maintain structural integrity if it entered an atmosphere. It's a mile long, for pete's sake!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's got antigravity thrust modulator trasducers dotted ove the body to prevent just such a possibility. And a backup system of matter-antimatter phaser coupling shufflers.
                          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
                            It's got antigravity thrust modulator trasducers dotted ove the body to prevent just such a possibility. And a backup system of matter-antimatter phaser coupling shufflers.
                            What he said

(actually, tho i shouldnt say this at risk of being too nerdy, but from what I know of the expanded universe, they cannot enter the atmosphere, they can however engage in orbital bombardment.. the Victory-class star destroyers can enter the atmosphere tho...)

*paddles self in contempt*
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Ive noticed most people who like cars, go for the older, classic, vintage cars, rather than the brand new, state of the art ones (with exceptions of course). Just thought I'd note that observation, and that most other people either perfered airplanes, fictitious vehicles, or non-polluting ones.
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                                Bussard ramjet.
                                Never think small!

I enjoy your posts Frogger!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
                                X