No announcement yet.

Favorite vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all talk of cars, my dream VEHICLE would be a vintage Spitfire or P-51 Mustang WW2 fighter plane. I heard a P-51 goes at around $750,000. Tom Cruise has one.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

This is a Venom 650 for 650 HP
      holy ****...

Originally posted by raguil_79
      You all talk of cars, my dream VEHICLE would be a vintage Spitfire or P-51 Mustang WW2 fighter plane. I heard a P-51 goes at around $750,000. Tom Cruise has one.

are you serious!? Now that would be cool
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          I kind of like that ship, "the Scimitar" from Star Trek: Nemesis. I'll take few hundred of those in order to conquer the world

no, no, no, Id merely need one of these (fully crewed and stocked, of course) to conquer the planet... and perhaps a few more...
          Attached Files
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

here's one

Comment

would this be considered a vehicle?

Comment

Dissident,

Ill hopefully, if all goes well, be flying one of those someday (the F-22). That is one fine piece of technology.

Comment

being a navy guy who was on an aircraft carrier full of these things I should post a picture of my favourite modern navy fighter. It's getting old, but it still looks cooler than the F-18.

at one point I used to sleep on the O3 level just below the flight deck you see in this picture.

believe it or not you get used to hear that jet slam down and catch the arresting gear. Eventually I moved down to the second deck where most reactor guys stayed. That was quieter except for the fact shaft #4 on the USS Enterprise is bent . That could be very noisy when going fast enough to do flight operations. But actually the rumbling of the screws were just like a vibrating bed.

Now this is a funny looking picture. I guess it is because of the perpsective. Or maybe the airdales are holding the plane up by the wing.

Last edited by Dis; January 17, 2003, 03:05.

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanGarlic
                    I dig my '89 Ford Taurus. It's bi***in'.
                    My '67 Falcon could kick your Taurus' ass. I've got a CD player.

Comment

*sigh* I can't believe I miss this stuff. Why did I ever get out. The problem is I love living in Las Vegas. It was kind of a hard thing to do while in the navy

Comment

One day, one day I'm going to drive one of these...sigh...
                        Attached Files
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

being a navy guy who was on an aircraft carrier full of these things I should post a picture of my favourite modern navy fighter. It's getting old, but it still looks cooler than the F-18.

The look cooler, and they are better in my opinion, even tho they are an aging species... to bad they are the size of tennis courts...

Comment

honda crx 88-91
                            BWM M3
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I prefere something more modern and less polluting
                              Attached Files
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

how about this?

didn't realize paratroopers use bicycles

Comment

Working...
                                X