Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Education

I dont think we ever had such thread.

I have roughly half of a Comp Sci degree, and i'm not going to finish it. Comp Sci sucks. It took me too much to realize that. I will probably go learning next year for some Physics related B.Sc, maybe a double one, assuming I pass all the Army exams.

Edit : I hope there is no rule against more than 2 threads in a day. If there is, please dont close it, I forgot.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

10th grade.
    "Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something."
    - Dennis Rodman, NBA Basketball player, on Chicago Bull's team chemistry being overrated

Comment

I'm finishing my economic course and finally I'll be able to join uni and leave this stupid town!
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm finishing my studies of sociology and political science.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I am a first year Physics graduate student.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Half way through a three year BSc in Economics.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

B.A. (poli sci/business)
              LLB
              halfway through an MBA (delayed when I changed jobs and with a pregnant wife who knows if I will ever finish it)
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I have a bachelor of science degree in journalism and a minor in geography. And I'm still paying off my student loans.

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Just for interests sake what university gives a science degree for journalism? An arts degree in journalism seems more reasonable.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Currently working on my BS in computer science and biology. I could graduate w/ my comp sci degree next semester but I 'm holding back until I finish my biology requirements as well .

And comp sci doesn't suck .. well most of it doesn't at least. It's just the mathematical and logical theory behind computability of concepts that suck to analyze.

Comment

right in the middle of 1st year archaeology exams and it suxors big time!
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                        Just for interests sake what university gives a science degree for journalism? An arts degree in journalism seems more reasonable.
                        It depends on the courses you take. I took more math, political, history and science-oriented courses than "artsy" courses like art classes, foreign languages, philosophy, religion and whatnot. That's how, in part, I achieved in minor in geography (I was only nine credits or so from having a double major).

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Halfway through a CS undergrad degree. Still undecided if I'll stay on for a masters, depends on the jobs I can get when I graduate.

And CS doesn't suck.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Combined Bachelors and Masters in Biochemistry, University College, University of Oxford. Just under 2 years of a PhD into pharmacology/medicine, Hull University, but decided to withdraw. Despite this, I still can't find a sodding job
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I just switched to CS last semester, and I should still be able to make it out in 4 years. CS doesn't suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X