Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me
    Attached Files
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

and here's the one I did last time...
      Attached Files
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Here it is me.
        Attached Files
        Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

that was over the summer, when I had a tan, was too lazy to shave, and always slept

Now I'm back at school, it's winter so I have no tan, and shave more often

Comment

Mine is so cool
            But I don't know how I can save it as an image... so you can't see me!
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Print screen + Paste in image editor

Comment

how do I do print screen?
                I'm on my parents pc, and I'm normally on mac, so I don't know all these fancy commands!
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

There is a button on the keyboard labelled "Print Screen". Press that.
                  Its normally at the top of the keyboard, between the enter key and the numerical keypad. (Or to the top right of the keyboard, if thats easier to understand).
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    There is a button on the keyboard labelled "Print Screen". Press that.
                    Or it'll be labelled "Prnt Scrn", but it's all the same thing.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Mine actually say the whole thing. I wonder if Monolith has found it yet.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

mine says PrtSc but it's a laptop and everythings to damn small.

edit: It has to be a jpg or gif??
                        CSPA

Comment

My hair is a little shorter.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X