First True Israeli Apolytoners Meeting Was Held Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    Btw, Eli, why are you silly enough to give out that much information about the facility and unit and ****e? Weren't we asked specifically not to talk about it?

It's one thing to say you were undergoing tests for the IDF, and it's another thing to give out your potencial future job title.

I'm currently being checked out for security purposes. So will you be, shortly. This thing could do us harm.

You practically gave out who, where, at what time and for which units did the Intelligence Core test. And this all to unknown people.
    Utter and complete bull****.

Half of the 17-18 years old in the country go through similar exams there, that's hardly a secret.

If you look on the top of the invitation letter, you can see that it says "balmas", bilti mesuvag, which means that I can scan that letter and send it on the internet to every Arab intelligence agency and they wont give a damn and that letter contains much more information than I "gave" here.

What they dont want anyone to tell is the questions that were asked, after people published the Shhakim questions on several forums.

"annoying potz" - Yeah.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

so, in other words, you got together and hung out with 2 people that you are already friends with before Apolyton?

Brilliant.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Umm... We never met before Poly.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

oh, ok
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The IDF???
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
              I had a camera. I thought we were supposed to go to have coffee afterwards, but you rushed away to the next bus to Ashdod.

We didn't talk that much about Apolyton.

Btw, Eli, why are you silly enough to give out that much information about the facility and unit and ****e? Weren't we asked specifically not to talk about it?

It's one thing to say you were undergoing tests for the IDF, and it's another thing to give out your potencial future job title.

I'm currently being checked out for security purposes. So will you be, shortly. This thing could do us harm.

You practically gave out who, where, at what time and for which units did the Intelligence Core test. And this all to unknown people.
              hi ,

some shall make it and others not , ......

, all the posts could be edited to change the content , ....

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                The IDF???
                The Israeli Defense Force or something. I guess they can dismantle it now since Eli gave all their secrets away
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                  X