No announcement yet.

North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait,ned, dont you support american imperialism?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I got that impresion from their news site.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Seeker,

That's my impression of the article too.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hmm ... so this article is from a Korean equivalent of "The Weekly World News" that dots check-out aisles in the United States? Or the National Equirer?

Tell me it doesn't carry space alien stories, please.

Gatekeeper
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Let me the cold hearted bastard to say, that even if this whole story is utterly true (and I am inclined to believe more of it that not), SO WHAT?

I am sick of sanctimonius asses.

We ar not going to go to war with N.Korea unless N.Korea starts something. Hell, we denounced Vietnam when the invaded Kampuchea and ended the Khmer Rouge's reign of terror in most of the country (though they did not invade for any thing close to humanitarian reasons). For 3 month in 1994, anyone who wanted to watch the TV news would be shown heaps of corpses floating down rivers towards lake victoria as 1,000,000 wewre killed in Rwanda, and then 1.5 million fled after the tutsi rebels took over the country: were were you sanctimonious ones then: or where are you know, when over 20 million people are in danger of famine in East and southern africa?

N.Korea is hell just one variety of hell on earth currently running on planet earth, and the "world community" will not do much more about this one than they will about most.

Shocking, but true.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X