"War is good for my son"????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "War is good for my son"????

found on another forum, in a discussion about bush and war and t-shirts against bush and war......

Honestly, it makes me sick. Nothing personal but I have a son in the Navy and people scream "Baby Killer" at him not realizing who much that hurts him and his mother when he joined to get an education. He would have never got the same pay and chance at the education he is getting now if a democrat would have been in office. I am not trying to start a politic debate but remember when you make shirts like that - their are some of us out here who you could really hurt. I could see one of the protest wearing that shirt and screaming "Baby Killer" at my 19 year old son and then him calling me upset because he would never kill a baby and then I cry myself to sleep feeling sorry for him having to be called a "Baby Killer."

All I am saying it thinking before you act when making something like that... at least make it humorous!

Just being honest
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

"Babykiller" is not another name for soldier.
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

What are you doing on other forums!!!
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

pathetic that people have such a view of the military, when they should critisize the civilian leadership that sends the military if they are against a war. baby killer my ass.

I also find it a shame that the woman in question and her son would be so offended by the opinions of people who obvioulsy don't know jack.

As to why is Markos on another forum... yes... explain that please was it industrial espianoge?

Comment

Originally posted by aahz_capone
          pathetic that people have such a view of the military, when they should critisize the civilian leadership that sends the military if they are against a war. baby killer my ass.
          Yes, because the soldiers are just unwitting pawns that never signed up for military duty. They joined the military, they decided to make a living of killing people.

I might agree with you if we where talking about a drafted military.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Now, now. Maybe Markos was just recruiting new members from other forums. It doesn't mean he's cheating on us.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
              Yes, because the soldiers are just unwitting pawns that never signed up for military duty. They joined the military, they decided to make a living of killing people.

I might agree with you if we where talking about a drafted military.
              Killing uniformed soldiers whos' intent was to kill you doesn't mean you're a baby killer. Also if you show me a person who says modern countries don't need a military then I will show you a fool.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They should scream baby killer at the politicians.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

We have to decide if this thread will be about baby killers or Markos wandering in another forums...
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Killing uniformed soldiers whos' intent was to kill you doesn't mean you're a baby killer. Also if you show me a person who says modern countries don't need a military then I will show you a fool.

Baby killer is an exagerated term, I don't think it's neccisarily ment to be taken litterally.

Still, in a modern military (I believe) you're working mostly with heavy-explosives, bombs, missles, ect... those don't pick out the enemy soldiers. They blow up everything, babies and all.
                    Last edited by General Ludd; January 15, 2003, 10:08.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Alexnm - are you sure they are not the same

Comment

aaglo - what? Markos is killing babies in another forum?
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Didn't you know?

Markos is the greek version of the name Herodes (who was a notorious baby-killer about 2000 years ago)

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Baby killer is an exagerated term, I don't think it's neccisarily to be taken litterally.

Still, in a modern military (I believe) you're working mostly with heavy-explosives, bombs, missles, ect... those don't pick out the enemy soldiers. They blow up everything, babies and all.
                            You're working with a whole range of munitions, from small arms up. And if the enemy soldiers don't hide among their civilian population and use them as human shields, then killing or wounding of civilians can be pretty rare.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

B
                              O
                              O

H
                              O
                              O

Best line is this:
                              He would have never got the same pay and chance at the education he is getting now if a democrat would have been in office.

You know, a Republican comes in and all of a sudden you can join the military and get your education paid for...didn't exist before good ol' Dubya!
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X