No announcement yet.

Russia is planning to Build a Nuclear Reactor in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how Israel can sit around waving Mivtza Shimshon around and expect no-one else to get their own... Stupid, everybody's gonna die with so many nukes lying around, this ain't Civ goddammit.
    Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Comment

what's Mivtza Shimshon? if it's the nuclear program, Then Israel is hardly waving it around.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
        Richelieu, we're out of red ones. would you like a pink one instead, or do you want to come back next week?
        Pink ? French nukes ?

No thanks: I'll come back.
        What?

Comment

Silly Russians, the Iranians are a much better investment than the Syrians.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

So, Iranians next

Comment

Originally posted by Firelad
              I don't see how Israel can sit around waving Mivtza Shimshon around and expect no-one else to get their own... Stupid, everybody's gonna die with so many nukes lying around, this ain't Civ goddammit.
              Can you find one, single example of Israel's "waving Mivtza Shimshon around"?
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by axi
                Israel was the first country to blatantly disregard nuclear non-proliferation.
                Perhaps you can explain to me how Israel can be in violation of the treaty when:
                a) Israel achieved nuclear weapononry before there even was a nuclear non-proliferation treaty (according to _Israel and the Bomb_) and
                b) Israel never signed the treaty (NK, Iran, Iraq and Syria all have)

How can Israel be in violation of a treaty it never signed before it even existed?
                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  Go Syria

Comment

Russia is planning to Build a Nuclear Reactor in Syria
                    Big deal. Why for example Finland could have nuclear power plants and Syria couldn't?

Comment

Anatoliy Golitsyn must be laughing his head off, seeing as his predictions from the 80s have been coming true.

The whole world has been living a lie, and soon enough, everyone will find out what Russia and China have been cooking up for the world, ever since the supposed Sino-Soviet "split" and the "collapse" of the Eastern Bloc and the Soviet Union.
                      Last edited by Propaganda; January 17, 2003, 03:26.

Comment

Big deal. Why for example Finland could have nuclear power plants and Syria couldn't?
                        I think we should give the chechens some nukes. If Russia has them, why not the chechens?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                        X