Caption the photo MMXVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the photo MMXVII

People are getting way to uptight lately...we need some relaxing CtP action...go nuts
    Attached Files
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

we have these midgets
    are you afraid
    death to america
    death to israel
    oompa loompa doopity doo

Comment

We lost the raindeer and the sleigh, so we're going with the elves and an airplane.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Hey, that thing is still following us.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hurry before someone sees us!!
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

If it wasn't for the fact that it's true, "When Midgets Attack! Next on Fox" would be hilarious
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Lesson #4, How to give a Midget a Hernia
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Are you sure this really worked for the Trojan Army?!?!
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

"YAH! MULE YAH!"
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Hi ho, hiho, it's off to work we go!"

Comment

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"

Comment

"Let my people gooooooo!"

Comment

Let's see Travolta make fun of little-people now!

Comment

Whan I said let's take a plane I didn't mean . . .

Comment

Theory Confirmed: Midgets will do anything for money.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X