Cartoon Channel "Adult Swim"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon Channel "Adult Swim"

Is it just me or has the Cartoon Channel "Adult Swim" time late at night taken a recent leap into the ordinary and boring? I miss the previous lineup that included that girl with the demi-demon ("sit-boy") (I know the name but I can't possibly spell it) and Cowboy Bebop.

Yeah, I saw the last episodes of Cowboy Bebop, but I want to see them again.

OTOH, maybe they have released me from staying up late Saturday nights!
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Nope. Now you have to stay up later on weeknights.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

sealab 2021, anyone?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

What Apoc said. They've got Cowboy Bebop and Inu Yasha on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights now.

The Williams Street cartoons (Go Sealab!) are still on Sundays.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I have to get up to prepare to go to work at 5 a.m. weeknights. Am I likely to stay up til 1 a.m. those night to see even original shows of things I like? LOL!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

TiVo.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

VCR.

Edit: Actually, I taped Adult Swim even back when it wasn't a schedule conflict, just so I could skip that damn commercial of the kids weightlifting.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well, Futurama starts tonight, so that's a plus.
                "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Aw nuts. Just when I got someone taping Adult Swim for me, they move [iInu-Yasha.[/i] Grrrr.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How long until Cartoon Network spawns off an anime channel?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In Britain it already has: CNX.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

There were rumors of a Toonami channel about the same time they came up with Boomerang.

Comment

Well ADV's apparently going to make an all anime channel, but that obviously has little to do with CN.
                          DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

sealab is the sh*t!
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Hell yeah!

Where's my happy cake oven!
                              Last edited by Par4; January 14, 2003, 15:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X