No announcement yet.

This was alpha.owo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey I posted there, so it is a fine place. My main screen name was Krushala btw. Which was also one of my old screen names here.

Comment

I can't figure out how to search through threads or find my profile. oh well.

Comment

lets see if this link to my profile works. I could have swore I got over 1000 posts. 913 it ended up being.

Comment

Stobie? Do a search on the web for Thomas A Stobie you get loads of hits for him. Some very scary.

The official best april fools thread of all time was mine, as awarded by yin_26.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

oh boy, so many good memories.

This is me: http://alpha.owo.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb...serName=Alexnm

I was only beginning, I was more of a lurker. I did not post off-topic then.

Nostalgia...
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Too bad I cannot search for some of my posts.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFire
                tOFfGI->Cornelius Somebody (very short time)->Hugo Rune->Mad Lord Snapcase->(something else dumb)->Snapcase->Buck Birdseed.
                Let us not forget The Curse Of Snapcase
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X