Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen avatar material that would suit someone well? They might even use it in a different application.
    Nothing stupid, ok?

Like Paiktis, MarkG, or someone, might like this.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Sloww... that's so... gay

Comment

Does that mean you don't like it ?

Ok then, maybe Red Jon would like.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

A thread about avatars? Ming will kill it.

Comment

Nah it's cute actually

The bust (is that the word?!) looks like a french poet or something on coke

Comment

It's Greek,but my old head forgets what it is called.

Comment

the gayvid?
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Nooooo.

Satyr! That's it.

Comment

Ooh, I just changed my avatar. I drew this on my spare time, trying to animatize my girlfriend. She turned out 6 years younger so I dont usually tell people I tried to draw her. People might think Im a peda-phile.

What do you think?
                  :-p

Comment

i think you're a pedaphile
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                      Ooh, I just changed my avatar. I drew this on my spare time, trying to animatize my girlfriend. She turned out 6 years younger so I dont usually tell people I tried to draw her. People might think Im a peda-phile.

What do you think?
                      Pedaphile!
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

maybe you are trying to say my sub-concious controlled my hands to draw my girlfriend lot younger? I've heard that one before

P.S. Its kinda hard to draw adult features into Anime... How can you make cute big eyed people look like adults?
                        :-p

Comment

YUP!
                          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I've changed my avatar at last. The VIVI one was getting old so I'm going with the Red Dwarf theme for a while.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Oh a satyr....
                              Hmm could tell a bit by the ears now that you mention it.

A bit too kind faced for a satyr

Comment

Working...
                              X