No announcement yet.

To My Friends Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven´t had much to do with oneanother Sprayber, but the best of luck to you anyway. Hope you can pick up the pieces of your life and yourself and be whole again soon.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Good Luck
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You can never know the truly good, untill you have seen the truly bad.

The trick is to not let it defeat you Spray.

You can make it if you want to, one day at a time.

We will be here when you return, same as always, take your time, and come back when you can.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Oh, so sad Spray. Good luck to you.

P.S. Grr... you forget me from the post.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

well my friend, you know where to find me if you need to talk.
            Attached Files
            "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Good luck Sprayber...all our thoughts are with you.
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Sprayber, you're probably one of the most intelligent, and thoughtful Poly posters. May time bring remedy to your wounds. I hope that life will bring you back to a path of a happier existance. From your posts you seem like a very strong individual. Things will get better for the likes of you. Take care.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                X