Gangsta Culture To Blame For Gun-Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangsta Culture To Blame For Gun-Crime

I think that the "gangsta"' culture imported from the US is a significant factor here. Young kids, especially, but not exclusively, those from the black community have unrealistic, almost comic-book aspirations in life - they want to be DJ's or any number of other unrealistic things that only a small fraction will achieve.

How about we censor all this violent hip-hop music and make it sellable only to people with both their parents?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Re: Gangsta Culture To Blame For Gun-Crime

Originally posted by Boddington's
    How about we censor all this violent hip-hop music and make it sellable only to people with both their parents?
    Umm, I'm in a single parent family and I have no aspirations of becoming a gang leader.

Nice racist, bordering on fascist troll though.

Comment

low grade troll.

it is just too obvious

Comment

Single parent, council estate kids commit the most crime. Fact.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

idiotic troll.

however he does have a point about there being something about black culture which encourages gun violence and regards life as cheap.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Only last night, the BBC news reporter observed that "Gun crime outside of inner-city areas is still extremely rare". Am I the only person to notice the that inner-city areas have been the subject of an influx of drug-running gangs from certain, very specific, countries? Until we can face realities without fear of being branded racists, anti-immigrationists, or any other label, we have no chance of facing the threat square-on and dealing with it. We are too afraid of the politically correct lobby to speak the truth about what we all, deep-down, know is going on, and until that changes, the gun criminals will run free.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Only last night, the BBC news reporter observed that "Gun crime outside of inner-city areas is still extremely rare". Am I the only person to notice the that inner-city areas have been the subject of an influx of drug-running gangs from certain, very specific, countries? Until we can face realities without fear of being branded racists, anti-immigrationists, or any other label, we have no chance of facing the threat square-on and dealing with it. We are too afraid of the politically correct lobby to speak the truth about what we all, deep-down, know is going on, and until that changes, the gun criminals will run free.
              If you think drug dealers are only in inner-city areas you are severely deluded. I have 4 sources I could get drugs from in Eastbourne at the moment.

I swear if you say stuff like this on the poly meet, I'll wipe the smarmy smile off your face soon enough.

Comment

Sure you will Jon. But having "sources you can get drugs from" (which probably 80% of people our age have) is a wholly different thing from gangs running round with guns and shooting innocent bystanders.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

it depends on what you mean by drug dealers, i think you can acquire pot, speed and the like pretty much anywhere. the drug dealers i think bods is refering to are those who supply crack and heroine.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I bet he loves his guns.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Sure you will Jon. But having "sources you can get drugs from" (which probably 80% of people our age have) is a wholly different thing from gangs running round with guns and shooting innocent bystanders.
                      I believe you said 'drug-running' and said it only occurs within inner-city areas.

Of course, the difference to you is that these ones are black.

And I hardly think a pudgy, bespecticled little facist nonce like you (who can only get girls to do stuff with him by manipulating them when they're drunk) could hold up to much in real life.

Comment

So, many gangs in Eastbourne then?

Anyway, quit spamming my thread, this is for proper discussion, not your anti-white trolls.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

So, many gangs in Eastbourne then?

Anyway, quit spamming my thread, this is for proper discussion, not your anti-white trolls.
                          Anti white trolls? Coming from the person who is most likely to be voted 'Apolyton Hate-Crimer of the Year' award?

Has it not occured to you that I am white? Just because I don't favour white supremecy or want less ethnic minorities in this country I am anti-white?

Comment

You sound like you hate yourself for being white. You should be proud of what you are. It's not being racist to be proud of being white and our achievements.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You sound like you hate yourself for being white. You should be proud of what you are. It's not being racist to be proud of being white and our achievements.
                              I don't see myself as being white because I don't make a distinction based on colour. I've had ethnic minority friends since I can remember and I've never seen a difference between them and I, because there isn't one.

Comment

Working...
                              X