"Do you have blacks too?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he said it either.

That doesn't refute the fact that you are still a Big Player though Navy.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If it would be some guy moving from neighborhood to another, then it would...
      Now I'm not sure, because this isn't 'some guy'.

Comment

Well, we see alot of cases where celebrities or atheletes are reported as quoted as saying certain things, then later it turns out that it wasn't true.

Bush is hardly ignorant of Latin and South America. He speaks fluent Spanish and also is friendly towards illegal aliens.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The guy just doesnt know about Brazil. I mean you expect someone like President to know something like that, but I'm sure you people yourself had experience where you noticed you didn't know something that others thought to be a common knowledge. But he does have a reputation for being an idiot and saying this doesn't help to disprove such rep...
          :-p

Comment

No, he has a reputation for being CALLED an idiot by scared lefties, but in real life... he ain't one.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A better question to ask the president of Brazil would be "Do you have Latinos too?".

The answer would be "No, we only have Hispanics here". Oops, wait They are actually Portugalics in Brazil.
              Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                No, he has a reputation for being CALLED an idiot by scared lefties, but in real life... he ain't one.
                :eft, right and centre over on this side of the pond, actually.

The guy fed the army and was a crack addict. Pretty idiotic if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

He speaks fluent Spanish and also is friendly towards illegal aliens.
                  Given his wrangling of words in his native tongue I find that hard to believe.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                    I take it Fernando Cardoso isn't black.
                    He isn't. But he probably has some sort of black ascendancy, just like a lot of us in Brazil, somewhere in his family tree.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I like the word "black" for its irony. They aren't black - nor are we white.
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Its not irony, its a misnomer.

Irony would be if whites were actually black and blacks actually white.

Comment

The definition of irony is not confined only in the complete reversal of saying/meaning, so it would still be irony

Comment

Its not irony, in any of its definitions.

Comment

Given his wrangling of words in his native tongue I find that hard to believe.
                              Is it really any worse than this?

Originally posted by red_jon

:eft, right and centre over on this side of the pond, actually.

The guy fed the army and was a crack addict. Pretty idiotic if you ask me.
                              What did he feed the army?
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Its not irony, its a misnomer.

Irony would be if whites were actually black and blacks actually white.
                                Ebony and Irony?
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X