Lithuanian Presidentail Elections: Final Results of the Runoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuanian Presidentail Elections: Final Results of the Runoff

Well, this is it - only votes from embassies in foreign countries still aren't counted, but these are a few votes that can't change anything anymore... Also, votes will be recounted but with such difference it also shouldn't change anything.

Final results:
    R. PAKSAS - 54.91%
    V. ADAMKUS - 45.09%

Re: Lithuanian Presidentail Elections: Final Results of the Runoff

Originally posted by Sonic
    R. PAKSAS - 54.91%
    I read "PAIKTIS" first
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Do you consider this to be good or bad for your country?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I think it would be good...

Comment

Another Sonic's "Lithuanian Presidentail Elections" spam thread?
          Attached Files

Comment

Who cares about Lithuania?

Comment

Originally posted by Godbear
              Who cares about Lithuania?
              Exactly. Lithuania is not a major power and even if it were, it only deserves 1 election thread at most.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

lol Serb , I thought it was kind of odd that Sonic felt that we needed two threads to discuss Lithuanian politics.
                We all know that the mighty Lithuanian juggernaut forms the geopolitical axis upon which the entire world revolves.

I suppose in the future I will need to start multiple threads on elections in Angola.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Monkspider and Serb - It's better to be small and nice than big an ugly
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Of course, but why we should watch how your crazy countryman creates FIVE!!! Lithuanian election threads which on 95% consist of his own posts?
                    Last edited by Serb; January 6, 2003, 07:31.

Comment

I'm starting to gather the impression that Lithuanians are a lot like Texans. For one reason or another, they really, really LOVE Lithuania, and they love telling anyone about it who will listen.
                      Of course, I am limited to anecdotal evidence from the two or three guys who post here at Apoly. So it could be that they are just weird.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nah. I guess Sonic is so exited that he allowed to vote first time in his life, that he piss in his pants (hmm...or skirt?) everytime he start another thread about it. or perhaps he is masturbating each time when he starts another election thread?
                        Anyhow it's all about his first experience with president elections.

Comment

He wasn't allowed to vote yet. Not that it matters, we elected Paksas

Hey, and hive the guy a break, will you?
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

No. I'm sorry but blatant racism is completly unforgivable in my mind.
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                              He wasn't allowed to vote yet. Not that it matters, we elected Paksas
                              It's sad. I bet Paiktis could govern your country much better.
                              He isn't allowed to vote yet...
                              He is even younger then I thought... or perhaps only elders allowed to vote in Lithuania? Since which age people allowed to drink there?

Hey, and hive the guy a break, will you?
                              As you wish. I'll better shut up until you'll start to consider me as your enemy because of my fight vs. him.
                              Last edited by Serb; January 6, 2003, 07:12.

Comment

Working...
                              X