Wtc - Ecb?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So was he just a disgruntled white guy?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Insane white guy.

According to the radio he was going to crash it into the ECB to "avenge the victims of the Space Shuttle Challenger".
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

didnt you know the crew was very anti euro and the explosion was a euro plot to silence them?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ok, I read the initials at the top of this thread as standing for World Trade Centre - England Cricket Board?
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Everything has ended peacefully.

The guy landed on a near Airport and was immediately arrested.

His initial Plans were to circle above Frankfurt till he was low on fuel and then to shoot himself with a Pistol he brought on board.
            He wanted to do it to commemorate the victims of the Challenger-Accident.

What deems me very interesting is, that he has done it exactly one year after this 15 year old teenager crashed his plane into a Bank-Building in Tampa/Florida.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
              Ok, I read the initials at the top of this thread as standing for World Trade Centre - England Cricket Board?
              So did I. Although if the English Cricket Board had tried to plan the WTC bombings half the hijackers would have hadniggling injuries and they could easily have been stopped by just posting a bunch of Austrailian guys in white trousers at all major airports.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

strictly OT:

ENG
                362 452-9 dec

AUS
                363 93-4
                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
                X