Nina Nannar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina Nannar

I am sure this name will probably be only recognised by British people, but she is a news correspondent on ITV...and every time I see her name, I can't help but laugh...what a silly name.

Does anyone else know of her? Anyone else know any really silly celebrity names?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

She has kind of a manly face too.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Doesn't anyone else think that Guto (pron: 'Gitto') Harry is a pretty amusing name, especially when they accidentally call him 'Git'?
      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

For me the swedish former minister of justice, Gun Hellsvik (pron: Hellsweek), will always top the list.

Comment

Why is that so funny Kro?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Funny Kroptkin.

I had a classmate whos surname was Guedurouji which sounding funny to me when I tried to pronounce it Always made me giggle.
            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

How is it not funny?
              (well maybe it actually is funnier to know about the person but I didn't think that Nina Nannar was funny at all so maybe you just got lousy humour (compared to mine)).

Comment

Well say Nina Nannar quickly and you will easily see what I mean
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I keep thinking of that swedish children's TV program.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Paedophile!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Oh yes, that's a bit funny. Contrary to popular belief I don't read posts at apolyton out loud, repeating every word five times so I missed that part of the entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                      X