Does the man show suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the man show suck?

I think it really sucks. I've only ever seen a few funny things on it, and most of the time it is SERIOUSLY demeaning to women. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not like Albert Speer or anything but... I'm a guy, I like sex, women, good stuff etc...
    but even I find this show reprehensible!
    Yes
    44.83%
    No
    44.83%
    Banana
    10.34%
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

The Man Show is great.

Steve Jobs has tainted you!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I like the girls on trampoleens but the man show itself is kind of lame.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I hate it too, only I find it seriously demeaning toward men since the show treats us as such neanderthals.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not only do I find it offensive as someone who respects women, I find it offensive as someone who enjoys humor.
          Drake Tungsten
          Albert Speer

Comment

good point monkspider, forgot about that
            Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

NO WAY!

The Man Show is good stuff. I watch it all the time. It is insanely hilarious! Especially with kids on the street selling beer and how to deal with the wife. Very very good stuff.

Oh, and btw, my GIRLFRIEND loves it just as much as I do . She just doesn't watch the girls on trampolines .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                  I hate it too, only I find it seriously demeaning toward men since the show treats us as such neanderthals.
                  I find it demeaning when people find shows demeaning because they don't like what it represents...

Comment

Chill out Ashie.
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

juggy vanessa.

unf.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

That show is hilarious! Kids selling beer is funny... so is the wheel of destiny, that segment is great. I don't think it demeans men or women, because I think is quite obvious the show isn't meant to be taken seriously at all. So long as you aproach as a comedy show and not political commentary like it seems some of you are doing it is great.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Forget the Man Show, Ed O' Neill is about to put the smackdown on the new Dragnet.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm gay, and I think The Man Show is hysterical. So what's that say?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              I'm gay, and I think The Man Show is hysterical. So what's that say?
                              Exactly. I don't like it because of the women either, I do it because it's damn funny.

It's a comedy, the people who take it so seriously to find it demeaning are missing the obvious. Figures that they're commies, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X