No announcement yet.

Turkey has invaded Iraq!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errm, If Bush wanted he could. the fact he doesn't already puts him above Saddam, who used both chem and bioweaponary. I am afraid to think what would happen if he'd use bomb. hey wait a sec, I know. I WOULD DIE.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

Who would we have then? Speaker of the House?
      IIRC, Strom Thurmond.

Speaker is fourth.
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
        Azazel: Saddam can only wreak limited havoc, unfortunately for Israel they´re within the limits.

[snip]

Saddam is a local problem
        Only so long as Saddam has no access to a sailboat or other discrete method of transport, or the ability to give it to someone like al Qaeda who has.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Speaker is third. Dennis Hastert. Fourth is the president of the senate, the most senior member of the majority party. I have no idea who that is now that Strom is gone. After that it's the Cabinet secretaries. So if you want to create America's first black president, all you have to do is kill 4 people at the same time. Kill a few more and you can get the first female president (Gale Norton, sec. of the interior).

Comment

Byrd, I think.

Comment

Run, everyone, RUN!!!! The Ottomans are coming again! The Ottomans are coming!!!

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Azazel, only USA has nuked another country. A country that had virtually surrendered I might add. The only reason the US hasn´t nuked anyone else since then is because they know they won´t get away with it this time. MacArthur wanted to nuke China during the Korean War, Truman put a stop to that. Not because he cared about the chinese. But because by this time the Soviets had the bomb and Truman knew that he would be starting WWIII if he nuked China.

According to Faiza Rady of the Al-Ahram Weekly in Cairo (referred HERE ) the US also used biological warfare against the North Koreans and Chinese, dropping germ bombs that spread anthrax, encephalitis and various other diseases.

I also seem to recall reports of neurotoxins being used by the US in the Gulf War.

I don´t want Israel to be nuked (honestly, I don´t) but I don´t want the US to nuke Iraq either. Saddam won´t go away just because the US blast Iraq to smithereens. All they achieve in this is to rally the people around Saddam. Nothing unites a people as much as an common enemy. The US has no right to poke their noses into something that should be the business of the Iraqi people, ie get rid of Saddam Hussein.
                Last edited by Zoid; January 4, 2003, 19:34.
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Bush is the type of guy who hopes personal grudes; his grude is against Saddam. All the people running off at the mouth about oil don't know what they're talking about. Georgie just wants to get the guy who tried to kill his dad.
                  Well, Bush had his chance. Him and Cheney vs. Saddam and his VP. He turned it down. Guess mano y mano just doesn't do it for Bush. He needs to press a button.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                  X