No announcement yet.

What's the Difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very much hopeing that this conflict doesn't come to war.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      Dave:

Leave the country if you got no loyalty to the United States...
      holy f*ck, was that YOU that said that?

i'll go inform whitey.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by tandeetaylor

The only problems with that statement are that the only country ever to have used nuclear weapons and the only country threatening to kill great numbers of people is the United States, logistically Iraq could not attack America, only American troops that are in places they shouldn't be, Iraq was never "belligerent" toward the United States until we decided we should defend Kuwait, and, as far as I know, Iraq has never threatened to attack the United States.
        Saddam has said if he had nuclear / chemical weapons capable of hitting the US he wouldn't hesitate to use them. on MULTIPLE occasions.

he's just a f*cking egoistical bastard that wants to be remembered, and he doesn't care to what respect.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

holy f*ck, was that YOU that said that?

i'll go inform whitey.
          Even if Speer were black you'd be surprised how many black people are very loyal to this country. They're not all monolithic black panthers.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Even if Speer were black you'd be surprised how many black people are very loyal to this country. They're not all monolithic black panthers.
            it's not that, it's his seemingly innate hatred of the system as a whole, now professing loyalty.

so confused

Comment

So you are saying that a country with an elected government should be able to do anything it wants to a country with an unelected government?

No, I'm saying in a war wishing for the deaths of the people from the republic is implicitly supporting the despotic regime.

I may not support the war in Iraq, but if it happens, I hope we kick their ass.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

all the iraquis have to do is lay down their guns and rasie the white flag. no one has to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  I may not support the war in Iraq, but if it happens, I hope we kick their ass.
                  If we go to war unjustly, we deserve to lose. I get sick at the thought of Bush using our American service men and women as pawns in his political games, but if he manufactures this war like he wants to, then I say that we are on the wrong side and should not prevail.

Until Iraq acts with aggression towards the U.S. or our allies, we shouldn't go to war, period. "Pre-emptive" action is fascist lingo for an unjust attack.
                  Last edited by Boris Godunov; January 5, 2003, 03:10.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, I'm saying in a war wishing for the deaths of the people from the republic is implicitly supporting the despotic regime.
                    Well, if the Republic is being aggressive and in the wrong, then I guess I AM supporting the despotic regime, regardless of other factors.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's a fallacy to say that if in a specific war situation one supports the despotic regime against the republican one, based on the circumstances of the war, that one then supports the despotic regime in general.

I think Saddam is a bastard, I wish Iraq would overthrow him. But that doesn't justify our invading and causing the deaths of Iraqis and Americans over what is, so far, a fat lot of nothing.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

we'll see what "a fat lto of nothing" it is WHEN YOU'RE WORKING IN AN IRAQUI ANTI-GAY CHAMICAL WEAPONS FACTORY!

Comment

What is an anti-gay chemical? The stuff in chewing tobacco?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                            What is an anti-gay chemical? The stuff in chewing tobacco?
                            i dont understand? do gays chew a lot of tobacco?

icky habbit.

Comment

No, they don't, that was the point...oy, dense breeder...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                No, they don't, that was the point...oy, dense breeder...
                                sorry i'm not a gayologist.

Comment

Working...
                                X