Putin points out the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin points out the ladies

I was trying to interpret what was going on in these photos of Russian leader Putin....

I guess he's a fan of the ladies and likes to make it known to other leaders of the world?

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"Yes, George, notice this one over here. She is 55 and still looks hot. This is much superior to your American Texas heffers of course."
      Last edited by Ted Striker; January 4, 2003, 02:15.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Who knew Rice was a fan of the ladies too?

Comment

"We don't get many sistas over her in Siberia. Perhaps you will show the this brown sugar I hear Mick Jagger talking about so much."

Comment

Jack Nicholson points out some ladies for Putin

Comment

Check out the guy sitting behind them!

Comment

haha

Comment

What are you smoking guys? Why those pictures are so funny in your opinion?
                  Btw, the guy on second picture is governor of St. Petersburg. Why do you call him one of the leaders of the world?

Comment

funny thread. go on, go on.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Vladimir Yakovlev right?

I think you're missing the point serb...

Comment

Is Putin as big as a drunk as Yeltsin was?
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Putin is the sportsman (he holds black belt in Judo and Sambo, also he is mounting skier), he don't drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                            Putin is the sportsman (he holds black belt in Judo and Sambo, also he is mounting skier), he don't drink.
                            Thats good to know.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The funniest thread on all apolyton forums.
                              money sqrt evil;
                              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Working...
                              X