Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets conquer the world in the name of Apolyton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets conquer the world in the name of Apolyton!

This looks like fun. The whole point is to "take over" as much of the world map below as possible by clicking the tiny colored squares. Each click you make assigns the site that referred you as the current owner. The site that owns the most land gets mentioned on TechTV. ...or so I've heard. You get more points for controlling more of a country at once, so lets do this for Apolyton!

EDIT: Here's an attempt at a larger version; the clicking might not be as precise, though.

Last edited by ixnay; January 5, 2003, 02:15.

ixnay can you repost the link? It doesn't show up in my browser for some reason. I've had problems displaying things all day though.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, you need to be able to see the map embedded into a page so thtat it knows where the referrer is coming from. What browser are you using?

edit: You don't need to wait for the result screen to load; just keep clicking. But don't click too fast, or it'll think you're using a bot. We should probably use this thread to organize strategy & try to go after specific countries as a whole.

Comment

AH looks like the problem was on my end.

I rebooted and it shows up.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I rebooted and I still can't get it to work.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It still won't work for me.

But then, picture attachments never loaded right for me on aployton.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Looks like it was working for a little but but that site got overloaded and now it's broken.

Comment

Their server went down, it looks like. Check back in a little while.

Comment

I think their server is overloaded, since I can't even goto their website.
                  I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

And the Marx brothers unite in their observation.

Comment

It's working now:

onclick="setTimeout('document.getElementById(\'risk\').src= \'http://drunkmenworkhere.org/189.php?image=\'+Math.random();',1000);return true;">

Comment

We're green right?

Comment

Now I figured out why is doesn't work for me, I have CookieCop set to block refferers. Oh well, I let you guys hash it out.

Comment

I am working on the West Coast US.

Comment

Yeah! Suck on that, leoville.com!
                              yada

Comment

Working...
                              X