This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Just like to clarify a few things with the right people here, as the ****** system recently set up makes it impossible for banned users to contact anyone via PM, let alone check their inbox (and I had a recent one coming from a very special mod, hopefully explaining himself). The user “Jimmy Cracks Corn” and myself (Zylka) have been banned by MtG for comments in the OT. It is quite obvious to anyone who reads up in this thread:

…that there is no reason Jimmy should have been banned other than an inflated and possible bruised ego trying to send a message out to anyone who fairly criticizes the actions of one in charge. I can not say the same for myself - my words were directed in a hurtful way, as I feel is needed to deal with an overweight, pockmarked, “I need 9 beers to go to my wife in bed” coward southerner who would rather tap the ban button than make a sad, defeated idiot out of himself in writing a defense. (he tried the first few times, but a downright public disapproval of his crippled one liners most probably led him to believe that silencing your superior aggressors is the best solution).

This Letter is meant for Mark G and MtG. I mean no contempt of DL rules, but due to the previously mentioned PM problems, it seems a necessity to voice a complaint – and this is all that is (barely) available.

Re: Hi!

I suspect that this thread will be deleted.

Oh, and:

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

post ante deleta
      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Of course, but have you made a fair judgement pertaining to the situation of Michael's cowardice? I know you of all have the head to attempt this - do check the thread out!

Comment

That sums it up nicely.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Goody! I got to post before the thread was deleted.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Speech
              Of course, but have you made a fair judgement pertaining to the situation of Michael's cowardice? I know you of all have the head to attempt this - do check the thread out!
              I read it and you were wrong, sorry zylky baby, why don't you write a 95 theses when you get back?

ACK!

Comment

Is posting before a thread is deleted like getting laid around here?

I could use some help guys - MtG vs. Zylka, who do you love?!?!

Comment

MTG!
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I read it and you were wrong, sorry zylky baby, why don't you right a 95 theses when you get back?

ACK!
                    I already admitted that I was wrong but at the same time have a burning desire in my loins to make fun of Michael's loseresque way of dealing with adversity.

Comment

You two did kind of back him into a corner. Look on the bright side you can always hang out at counterglow for a while.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil
                        MTG!
                        Good. Since the anarchist with no friends voted MtG I'm in a sweet position

ZYLKA FOR 2003

Comment

Oh, and Zylka, it will probably be a month since you created a DL.

I find you entertaining most of the time, but they do state that personal insults are a bannable offense.

ACK!

Comment

I would NOT have created the DL had my PM system not been disabled as well.

Pop up: "You have recieved a new PM message"
                            *click*
                            "You are not logged in or do not have permission to access that page"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              You two did kind of back him into a corner. Look on the bright side you can always hang out at counterglow for a while.
                              Oh come one, I'm sure Michael learned the fetal position in high school, we weren't that bad. And the fact remains that Jimmy did NOT commit a bannable offence, he was axed only in association with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X