What Animal Are You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hey birds of a feather!!!! that was a compliment!
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Word up sister I'm with you.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

look at me.. like I have always said... I come in Peace!!

Comment

You are either a Walrus or a Elephant personality.
            But you may also be a Gorilla personality.

Wow, almost the same as Azazel

An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal word, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back.

There's a touch of cool in the stoic elephant that's appealing and reassuring. In all probability this composure stems from the knowledge that they have no natural enemies; for even the lion and crocodile personalities pay homage by giving them a respectful berth. Only the unpredictable tiger has been known to trigger any semblance of anxiety in this otherwise fearless animal.
            Stay away, or I stomp on your face.
            Last edited by Urban Ranger; January 5, 2003, 06:25.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ahhh that just means you have a really huge azz and leave steaming piles of crap the size of basketballs everywhere...

*I am so bad..Tee-hee*

Comment

Yeah, like right on top of you.

Left yourself wide open, didn't you?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Congratulations. (You passed the test.)

You are either a Wild Dog or a Wolf personality.
                  But you may also be a Owl personality.

The wolf thing is right.
                  Pax Superiore Vi Tellarum
                  Equal Opportunity Killer: We will kill regardless of race, creed, color,
                  gender, sexual preference,or age

Comment

Working...
                  X