This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem with Fascists...

What fascists don't realize is that America today in 2003 is incapable of having a working fascist society. There are far too many people who don't think like speer...too many people who already have parents for moral influence... too many people who set have their own morals and values...

A fascist society that forms in this environment will only result in an even worse cycle of ethnic cleansing for millions of Americans. Of course, to fascists, this is just 'tough luck'...

thanks
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Oh, now you've done it. You've outraged the Fascists.
    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

were we ever ready to have a working fascist society?

well maybe in the 1930's

Comment

Post Ante Deletia

pathetic copy-cat thead,
          Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Fascists always get such a bad rap, just because they eat babies.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ming eats babies.
              Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Macedonians eat Mings

Comment

I eat spam threads.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X