Enlighten a Calgarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zylka
    ONLY ENUFF TIME 2 PLAY A SUPER RADICAL NINENTENDO GAMES WITH SAMNUS AND LAZAR GUNS!!!

DID YEW GET METROID 45 CHRISTMAS I SURE DID SO I KNOW HOW TO SPENDING MY TIME USEFULLOY
    Man, you're wierd

WHAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
      So much so little time. I'll let this one live for the moment, to see if it has any potential of going anywhere other than downhill.
      Why would you close it? This is news. DMX was in jail, and he ought to be freed.

He's a lyrical genious.

You think this is a game?

YOU THINK THIS A F*CKING GAME!?!?

Comment

Ahh, you did it now Jimmy. This thread is toast.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Ahh, you did it now Jimmy. This thread is toast.
          I was just quoting DMX for effect.

Comment

*Does the DMX dog growl*

I thought DMX kicked ass in that Steven Seagal movie he was in. I'd like to see him do more acting.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nah, Jimmy's the one who almost got to be toast.

Yeah, I know about DMX.

The Zylkaesque banter though is pure spam, but usually Zilky gives me so much better reasons to ban him, oh, what's it been, five or six times now?
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I gave you more than enough reason for # 7 in the other thread, among which calling you a loser, and probably making fun of your weight. Here I'll drag it up:

Ming and Rah are wicked...

Michael, on the other hand - is a f*cking total textbook loser. I love passing by threads locked by MtG, always consisting of a one post response by himself; a pathetically executed one-liner that would evoke laughter only from a retarded clown of some sort. I have some faith in the users of poly.. So, if there's any sort of internal strife - it's quite obvious who the masses will support.

P.S. - Your "assertive" jokes aren't any less pathetic when followed up with a winking emoticon, champ

Am I just boring you? Is that it, Mikey? WELL I CAN'T GIVE ANYMORE, I JUST CAN'T - I'VE GIVEN 140% YET THEY JUST BOUNCE OFF YOUR JUGGERNAUT HIDE LIKE A WELL POISONED ARROW BROKEN AGAINST WEAPONS GRADE HAMCAKES

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                  Nah, Jimmy's the one who almost got to be toast.

Yeah, I know about DMX.

The Zylkaesque banter though is pure spam, but usually Zilky gives me so much better reasons to ban him, oh, what's it been, five or six times now?
                  Why? That was a DMX quote, look it up.

I love how super serious this forum is. LIGHTEN UP!

And I realize its my right leave if I don't like it, but its also my right to complain, as well as it is your right to ban me or close this thread. There, I think I covered all bases for you MichaeltheRobot.

Wouldn't want to create any spam!

No need to even respond!

P.S. This post is the only post causing spam.

Comment

To take the stick out of this forums ass would be too cliched a way of describing the problem. What more can be said... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                      To take the stick out of this forums ass would be too cliched a way of describing the problem. What more can be said... hmmm
                      Yeah, the only reason I'm sticking around this thread is to hear old mikes one liner when he closes it.

But he'll probably want to show us what he's made of and just close it silently.

Or if he really wants to show us, he might even just let it go...

Or maybe, if he really really wants to show us, he'll ban either you or me.

Oh, the anticipation.

Think I covered all the bases for you again Mike!

Wouldn't want to create anymore spam!

Comment

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

You want it, you got it.

See you both in a week. Or not. Either way is fine with me.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Just one question:

Who/what is DMX?
                          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

DMX is a black American rapper.

He has a kindof gangster rap type style but he's not a gangster.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's a bicycle company, isn't it?
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

So, he's basically all hat and no cattle?

Madmonk: Its BMX (not DMX)
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X