Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will it take the white race to disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys with that cafe au lait skin tone. *drools*.
    Then again, to be honest, white guys, brown guys, black guys, asian guys, hell, there's someone in any ethnic type that would make me drool.

I'm an equal oppotunity slut.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

This thread is based upon the incorrect premise that the current trends will continue. However, it is well known that the human race will divide into two subspecies: the idle blonds (the Elois) and hairy, subterranian industrial workers (the Murlocks).

Comment

I doubt this... distinct races may disappear in a country like the United States but not in Europe where I can't imagine any reason how Europeans would mix with other peoples in any large numbers.

Now in the US, whites would still remain because whites and hispanics (caucasions) are the biggest population by far in America... mix together all Americans and blacks and asians do not exist in large enough numbers to be of much consequence (especially considering the black population is also going down with the white population)... so mixed Americans would largely be dark haired and tan (mediterrenean-looking) at the darkest...

thanks
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

cafe au late skin-tone? what the hell is that?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The color of heavily creamed coffee.

Comment

****... that's like my skin-tone...

Comment

I'm just waiting for you morons to move on to the question of whether large vaginas die out.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X