Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

In honor of the new year and all (which I don´t think is very special really...) I decided to post my first thread in about 3 months or so. Now that I´m a fully (yeah, well...) fledged freelance journalist/writer I might be posting more regularly here.

Rejoice coz Kamrat X is back! (At least temporarily )

And yes, my avatar IS getting old and worn out but I can´t be arsed to change it. You´ll have to live with it. When I think of something better I´ll change...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Yeah! Welcome back.

Now that you are a true journalist- perhaps you can write a column for Apolyton

Using all your great expereinces

Just wondering, what paper do you work for? Or are you freelance?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

For whom are you writing, comrade?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Welcome back, you crazy communist!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

* alva sniffs lot's of alcohol *

Good on you
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hi... and Bye.

Nothing personal. Good luck with the career.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              Yeah! Welcome back.

Now that you are a true journalist- perhaps you can write a column for Apolyton

Using all your great expereinces

Just wondering, what paper do you work for? Or are you freelance?
              If you actually READ the post, you will notice he is freelance.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Thanks all!

DarkCloud, Chegitz: I mostly write for Internationalen (The International, my party newspaper) and Stockholms Fria Tidning (Stockholm Free Press, an independent weekly newspaper). And I´m also a staff writer/moderator for IMC-Sweden.
                As if that isn´t enough we´re starting our own independent newspaper in Gothenburg, Gothenburg Free Press - a part of the growing independent press network in Sweden.

So I manage to keep myself occupied, altough I haven´t actually got to the part were I´m paid to write (that will hopefully come when we we get our newspaper published...)

Anyways, anything new at Poly? Any scandals or juicy stuff happened while I was away?
                Last edited by Zoid; January 1, 2003, 07:18.

Comment

Nice to see you back
                  Nothing changed just having fun as always, pissing those in need.

Happy New Year and good luck on your job(s)

Comment

Thanks, Paiktis Happy New Year to you too!

Comment

No scandals that I know of... although you might have missed the Tiamat/self biased scandal of a while ago...
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

There also was the Ming getting banned scandal, and the Tiamat/Devil Munchkin scandal and...
                        Hey welcome back Kamrat, you have been sorely missed!
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I never got filled in. What was the Ming getting banned scandle and why do people keep insisting Ming has lost his moderatorship?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks, monkspider!

But come on guys, what was the scandals about? I want gossip and juicy details PM me

Comment

no way. We actually stayed through to get the juice, unlike *cough* someone.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X