I'm baaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaaack!

Ten bloody days far from Poly. I think I liked it, but now I'll have a hard time catching up. What did happen here while I was away? I saw that Diss is pissed off because everybody found out he's a spammer ( ), but what other interesting things happened during these days?
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Heh, I even remembered your name when I wrote the list of peeps that should receive special new year greetings.

Welcome back!
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

you were gone?

Comment

Hello

Markos has been in a bad mood due to the Turkish invasion of Greece. Paiktis defected, saying something about Allah.

Comment

I didn't realise you had been away, as I haven't been around that much either (well, relative to usual)

Yes, and Markos has found his punchbags too
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hi, Alex! I´m also back (sort of).

It seems like Ming and rah have been dethroned. But I don´t know why really. I saw something from Markos saying their mod status have been terminated effective immediately.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

These are dark times Kamrat, and somewhat exciting too
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                Hi, Alex! I´m also back (sort of).

It seems like Ming and rah have been dethroned. But I don´t know why really. I saw something from Markos saying their mod status have been terminated effective immediately.
                that was a joke by Alex

Comment

What?

indeed...hmpff
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Yall thought I posted a lot before. I'm back, and I'm going to post in every single off-topic thread for the past 30 days.

Comment

will that also be the last post in every off topic thread?

Comment

damn Eurotrolls can't mind their own business. Almost every one of my posts had a relevant subject in it. I don't make posts like some people that are only a emoticon.

Comment

If I happen to be the only person awake, then yes it will the last post.

Honestly I was the only person making posts. It was like I was talking to myself . There may have been other people lurking, but not posting.

Sometimes the only time I have to post is late at night. I make my views known on certain subjects, then I go to bed. I can't post during the day and await immediate response.

Comment

note to Spam reporters.

My name appears in several threads again. I can't help it if I post fast, when other people seem to not be posting at all.

Comment

Relax, Diss. Spam tastes good.

Or... not?

*Alex looks around trying to see if Ming is coming*
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X