X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkCloud

...Most end in rape
    only the good ones
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Actually we met online but have actually spoken too... we became really good friends first... only recently has any thought of anything more come into the picture.

Comment

take a vacation then... see how it works out.. don't just take a leap...
        Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
        So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
        rocking on everest

Comment

Ironcially this line poped up when I submitted my last message:

A pretty woman can do anything; an ugly woman must do everything.
          be on your guard my friend
          Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
          So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
          rocking on everest

Comment

This is someone you've meet prior right? but got to know well online? cause if its just online then well... she could be anyone from britney to my grandma...
            To some fat 68 year-old-male pervert from San Diego...or Kathmandu
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What happened was that MarkG found out that Ming and I were gay lovers and so, being Greek, MarkG got jealous and banned us both.

Inspired by the torrid affair, Tia and selfbiased fell in love and the rest is history.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X