Urgent Advice Needed NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Advice Needed NOW

Alright, my wife has been sick for about a week (or two). She throws up almost everything she eats, and doesn't eat very well nor drink much of anything. She has trouble breathing (once she stopped breathing....). I've taken her to the ER once before, they gave her an IV....and for a few days, things looked very well. She was able to eat some spicy indian food I can't prounounce and candy bars and everything....and one day that took a nose dive.

She has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and one on thursday....However, should I take her to the hospital again RIGHT NOW? It worked out perfectly last time...but this time 1) She doesnt want to sleep without the kids nearby and 2) Simply doesnt want to go. But should I go anyway?

Note: Here its 3 AM, meaning I still have 1 more OT post to go today. Dont close this mods
    Yes of course!
    93.75%
    No.wait it out.
    6.25%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

If she's seriously ill now, you should of course take her to hospital. I also point out that it's not clever to start eating sweets and other junk food (well, not the Indian food, but it's still spicy and so) after being seriously ill. You only make the situation worse.

Take care of yourself and her.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      I also point out that it's not clever to start eating sweets and other junk food (well, not the Indian food, but it's still spicy and so) after being seriously ill. You only make the situation worse.
      She has a will of her own.... And though I agree with you about the sweets, the Indian food seemed to actually calm her stomach.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If in doubt, go for the safe option. Hospital.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

If she has enough strength to stop you taking her then that's a good thing. If she doesn't, then definitely take her.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

How did this work out, Tassadar?! I hope everything is okay . . .

Comment

Working...
            X