Radical cheerleaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical cheerleaders

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

No, they don't have those cute black uniforms with red anarchy logos like in that Nirvana video. However, they have truly inspiring chants like:

We're hairy
    Throw those arms up in the air
    Let me see that armpit hair
    We don't shave or use that nair
    Sleek and chic, we do not care

We're hairy-- got hairy legs
    We're hairy-- got hairy pits
    We're hairy-- got hairy hair
    And we pick our noses too!

Something in this all just doesn't click right.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

if they want my attention they need some plastic surgery and to show more skin.

and this whole "Free Will" thing they're showing sounds like trouble.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Ummmmm... I'm pretty sure that that particular cheer is a joke on their part. This having viewed their image gallery and quite a large number of shaven armpits.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

I'm in the firm belief that what these girls need for their own good is a nice, hot penis

Comment

Yes, but how does that make them different from other girls, in your opinion?
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

I stand firm in my beliefs. You can not steer me from the cold truth

Comment

...or the hot, throbbing, veiny truth

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                ...or the hot, throbbing, veiny truth
                splat
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

this is not what I expected in a cheerleader thread

Comment

Working...
                  X