No announcement yet.

"Turkey has the second largest number of troops in the NATO alliance"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'd smush you like a bug, and you know it.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dont worry for your grandmother Imran

Comment

Besides, its immensly funny to see them good nice puppies in front of the EU.

Greece says jump and they say how high

Comment

No need to be jealous Pattycakes. I know it is frightful to be near such a powerful army .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

They cant even beat women and children kurds.

The only frightful thing about them is their breath

Turkey is in ruins while Greece prospers and thats the way it is

Comment

If you are so confident, why don't you fight them? Oh right, because they'd be at Athens so fast, you wouldn't have even finished your Souvlaki .

Comment

We leave the killing to you and your buddy Osama. And killing you are having

We prefer security and progress

Comment

Then why do you have neither?

Comment

Oh im sorry. We just had 2 buildings going down in flames and thousands of our citizens killed and i didnt notice....

terribly sorry

Comment

Says the country that is mired in 1950 technology and prevents anything from being blown up by giving terrorists preferential treatment. Also is there anything worth blowing up in that waste of a country of yours?

I wonder how you can possibly live in that backwater... then realize it is you .

Comment

just vile

Comment

Stop beating up on yourself and your country. We know you are vile, but you don't have to be so sad about it .

Comment

Just getting a kick from seeing you trying to troll me

Comment

Same here...

Don't you know it doesn't work. We all know you are a troll-monster .

Comment

While trying to be a good "american" as well.
                                But no matter how much you praize Reagan and the Republicans, you'll never be "white".

So you might as well try to fight for what you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X