People still with Christmas hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People still with Christmas hats

Come on, Christmas is over. Take it off.

I have Christmas spirit and all. Heck, I was one of the first people with an avatar with a hat. Christmas has been over for days now. Enough is enough. Let it go.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Samus does not take orders from anyone. She will blast you with a concentrated wave beam if you do not retract your demands.

(Psssst...it'll come off on new year's day)
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

This will never come off.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by orange
        She will blast you with a concentrated wave beam if you do not retract your demands.
        That can't hurt me as long as I got my AT Field.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

But it's the one time of year you can wear a silly hat without fear of reprisals! I gladly take any and all opportunities to wear silly hats.
          I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
          Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

People without silly hats will be repeatedly clubbed by 2 men and a rabbit.
            You make my life and times
            A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I'm willing to take that risk
              I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
              Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

My Christmas isn't over until the school starts.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                  Samus does not take orders from anyone. She will blast you with a concentrated wave beam if you do not retract your demands.

(Psssst...it'll come off on new year's day)
                  I'm 32% in the game and I can't bring myself to play it anymore.

I want to smash the controller through the TV with the retarded control scheme and it gives me motion sickness after 30 mins (no other console game has ever done that for me )

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I got tired of the red nose. Crucify me.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

/me obeys NYE's wishes. ( )
                      In this case anyway.

I like my horsey guy wearing a hat, so its staying until I get sick of it.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

if teh xmas smileys stick around, the hat sticks around. Or maybe I should leave it on until I get my last xmas gift, Moo3

Comment

Working...
                        X