What Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
    Femme doesn't drive a truck ****** nor does she fit the stereotype of woman that does..There did you understand that time???

I am far from being lesbian although I am probably man enough to whoop your azzzzz Zylka
    You're picking an interesting fight, given you :EDIT: :EDIT: :NEGATIVE:

Comment

• **shrug** Straight women are cool. Lesbian women are cool. Bi-sexual women are cool. Whatever floats their boats, I guess. Bigger things in life to concern oneself with other than the sexuality of others.

Unless, of course, there are some Amazons out there seeking to re-establish the long-lost Amazon Nation. That would upset the geo-political landscape of the planet and have far-reaching repercussions.

Gatekeeper
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Don't worry about Sloww, he's just feeling uncomfortable about gay threads because they're un-straight, un-creationist and therefore un-American in his eyes...

Though I must concur with Laz that I fail to see why he singled out that particular thread about surrealist art...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• people like me scare away women, because I say things like this.

Welcome back Blackwidow, couldn't stay away from me, ehh?

but even you were here often, I can't remember too many people other than you, Tia, boann, femme, and devilmunchking. And all of them stop in occasionally still, just not on a regular basis.

Comment

• Zylka..why don't you get back to me when you start making sense..and I edit so much because I have one hand bandaged up and I misspell words....

Believe me if I was seriously picking a fight with you...you would know "girlfriend"
            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• **ahem** I'm hrere almost every night so I'd say that's pretty regular
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• I still lurk here occasionally.. stopped posting regularly when they stopped counting OT posts. *shrugs*
                Kyrie Asini

"I don't need a compass to see which way the wind is shining!"- Mystery Men

Comment

• see i don't know you, and yes Tia you are here alot more than I am!!!

Comment

Zylka..why don't you get back to me when you start making sense..and I edit so much because I have one hand bandaged up and I misspell words....

Believe me if I was seriously picking a fight with you...you would know "girlfriend"
                    I don't think you "get it"

Go in peace

Comment

• I enjoyed your art thread, Z. Thankyou, Slow, for pointing that one out.

BW, do you have any more tatoos to show us? :drool:
                      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                      - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyBoy
                        I enjoyed your art thread, Z. Thankyou, Slow, for pointing that one out.

BW, do you have any more tatoos to show us? :drool:

come on bw, string along the nerds. you cant find painted flesh anywhere. not even on the internet.
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• I have 5 Tats, but no pics..sorry. At least none I can post here

Yes Zylka that was my point I didn't get it.Duuuhhhh.

Comment

• I have 5 Tats, but no pics..sorry. At least none I can post here
                            Please stop. You're killing me.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

I have 5 Tats, but no pics..sorry. At least none I can post here
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X