Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going commando with jeans? That's uncomfortable .
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

not as uncomfortable as an anal plug without astroglide
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He's so cute you blasphemors!
        Attached Files

Comment

You're such a gay troll .
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

hes got weird eyebrows, maybe he should shave them too.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

rj, well I just had 4 of my friends here last night and we took great sauna session. You would have loved it. 5 naked guys and beer!
              In da butt.

Comment

THATS an anal plug? I thought it was just a perverted lollypop or something...

my friends best christmas present would be... like WHOAH
                Attached Files

Comment

Now this is hilarious... Every time a woman appears in Apolyton, everybody goes crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    rj, well I just had 4 of my friends here last night and we took great sauna session. You would have loved it. 5 naked guys and beer!
                    It wasn't 5 naked guys, beer and a digital camera was it?

Comment

ya know..im a straight woman and all...and naked men are NOT cute...

SOoOoO not aesthetically pleasing...

Comment

I have this poster on my wall, just to highlight my twisted obsession
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
                          ya know..im a straight woman and all...and naked men are NOT cute...
                          Speak for yaself

Comment

even gay men are still men

Comment

One female and one homosexual male are posting pictures of semi-nude people while spamming...

...more please

Comment

rj, heh, no digital camera . But I can assure you that two of them are very handsome, something gay men would like I think. The rest of us are not so bad, but two of them look almost like underwear models. Some people thought I was gay too to hang out with such good looking men . But maybe I'll get around and take some pictures in NYE, another sauna party and more than 5 guys! ... lots of guys.. all sweaty and happy, spanking each others buttocks for fun.. sausages in our hands..
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X