No announcement yet.

Where will you be this New Year's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, two years ago, a friend of mine woke at the new year's day in a completely weird apartment that he had no idea that who owned it or who had been there the day before. Immediately after waking up he threw up on the floor and left quickly, without seeing anyone on the way out.

He still doesn't know how he ended up there or who was he with...
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I still dont know. Disorganized this year.

so .. Apolyton is a middle class site after all? Is anybody doing something very expensive/extravagant?

Like celebrating in a plane flaying over the date line or something?

Comment

I'm going to Turin with a friend because that's cool, then in Milan to hook up drunken guys
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I will just be at home with the family. Although I had a kind offer off Mr Spink, but half of Wales seems to be flooded and it is a long way to drive
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i'll be wandering back and forth between 3 different parties. still not sure where I'll be ending up
            Kyrie Asini

"I don't need a compass to see which way the wind is shining!"- Mystery Men

Comment

Ooooh, parties
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well, not big huge drunken revels or anything... probably just sit around and play games all night parties. *shrugs*
                Kyrie Asini

"I don't need a compass to see which way the wind is shining!"- Mystery Men

Comment

I'll be with a sexy beautiful woman whom I love so it doesn't matter where I'm at.
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                  X