No announcement yet.

Flying Cars: Are they feasible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it the one that's required to be tied to a flagpole while flying, because it has no aircraft license? The one that uses ****el engines?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

dunno
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Censorship sux!

****el = W a n k e l

And a little threadjacking:

I saw a story on CNN about an hour ago about a campaign of a religious environmentalist group, titled: "What would Jesus drive" A flying car is a very good answer to this, could even be used in advertisement some day.

Of course this group had soemthing more timid in mind, something like a fuel efficient car. Personally I feel Jesus would rather ride a bicycle, but an American could hardly ever think of that.
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

che: link?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I read the articles a few years back on Hotwired. I went to the site of the car maker, but that's too long ago to remember.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

We need to get nuclear energy in cars.

Comment

yes radioactive debris scattering all over residential neighborhoods is what we are missing in modern society

Remember, I've worked nuclear power. Where do you think all that primary coolant water goes when a reactor plant heats up?. Storage tanks- and we all know where that ends up.

Comment

There's 2 of them built already, by New Zealanders I think, both red, one for 2 ppl the other for 1 I think.

There's the other one, which is not really a car, but a mini-helicopter, which fits 1 person.

I don't see the citizens using air travel like that. But transportation services, like buses, taxi's, and government services like fire services, hospitals and cops would use them.
                  be free

Comment

Mr. Fusion! [refering to Back to the Future II, of course]
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      yes radioactive debris scattering all over residential neighborhoods is what we are missing in modern society

Remember, I've worked nuclear power. Where do you think all that primary coolant water goes when a reactor plant heats up?. Storage tanks- and we all know where that ends up.
                      No discharges allowed if you are less than 12 feet from the pier...

Comment

There were some experiments with flying wehicles in the past, but these projects are pretty secret... only a pic here and there leaks out
                        Attached Files

Comment

12 feet sounds about right

Comment

Working...
                          X