Did everyone have a good Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone have a good Christmas?

Mine was great, got to spend lots of time with the Mrs, got some cool presents, ate some good food, all in all, one of the best holiday seasons ever. As far as presents go, I got the Back to the Future trilogy, Attack of the Clones, GTA Vice City, some odd clothes and socks and cologne and what not and a really cool little Atari Joystick that you plug into the TV that lets you play 10 classic atari games.
    All in all, I made out pretty well. How did my 'Poly comrades do?
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Re: Did everyone have a good Christmas?

Originally posted by monkspider
    Mine was great, got to spend lots of time with the Mrs, got some cool presents, ate some good food, all in all, one of the best holiday seasons ever. As far as presents go, I got the Back to the Future trilogy, Attack of the Clones, GTA Vice City, some odd clothes and socks and cologne and what not and a really cool littleAtari Joystick that you plug into the TV that lets you play 10 classic atari games .
    All in all, I made out pretty well. How did my 'Poly comrades do?

Where did you get this totally awesome device!!!!!!!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The pork was tough. Bah!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tube - My girlfriend's mom got it for me, I think she bought it off of QVC. Let's see if I can find a link...here we go!

There are other sites you could buy it as well, I'm sure.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I bitterly admit that yes, I did have a good christmas.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Despite being very short on finances, yes I had a wonderful christmas.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I had a pretty good christmas.

I posted 4 brief game reviews of the games I got in the Games forum.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I had a good Christmas. Went to my g/f's house. Ate a lot of shrimp and sandwiches! IT EVEN SNOWED! Of course that meant I had to stay over, because I couldn't drive home .

For presents, my g/f got me some Ariat Western (Cowboy style) boots (which I knew she was getting me ), her parents got me a coffee maker, and my g/f got me a coffee bean grinder for it (yum... me like coffee ).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A good Christmas. I got some CDs, books, lots of clothes, money, chocolate, a back scratcher, LotR calendar, and most improtantly a djembe. It's a big African hand drum, and has a very bassy sound, altough with proper technique has a variety of sounds.

Me, my sister, and my mom split on a DVD player for my dad, and he got the family a 2.1 (a subwoofer and 2 tweeters) sound system for our computer (harmon/kardon).
                  I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Mine was fine, until XMAS Eve night, when I thought I heard someone trying to steal stuff downstairs. So I got my shotgun and gave 'em one in the head and two in the chest. Then I turned the light on and I saw Ming dressed up like Santa.

Do I have to go to Mingapulco for this?
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Did everyone have a good Christmas?
                      Statistically unlikely.
                      yada

Comment

I had a decent Christmas. Got some miscellaneous items, money, blah blah, fondue pot, new television.

Then....

I found my 15 year old cat dead in the garage. She was either killed by old age or the cold weather or crushed by the garage door, as the large crease in her body and the placement of the body would indicate. However I have a hard time believing even in her arthritic state, she would not be able to avoid the door.

Kind of a downer, at least we had already opened presents and eaten lunch.

She was a good cat, she had narrowly survived a previous incident with our van which only cost her the use of her tail, which had hung limply for the past 10 years. But the garage door proved too much.

Comment

Pros:

- I got a new computer (even if it was a combined birthday/Christmas present since my b'day was 10 days before)
                          - I got a bit of money
                          - I got a couple of good CDs.
                          - I spent time with relatives I like

Cons:

- Only had about two-four waking hours at home
                          - Had to spend the afternoon with relatives I didn't even know (and in some cases don't want to know)

So all in all, it was OK. Definitely not the best one, but it wasn't quite the worst either.
                          "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                          "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

nothing too great for me. But christmas isn't about what you get.

It's about spending time with my family who wants nothing to do with me

Comment

Had a nice Christmas. However I had abit tedious to sit yesterday on Boxing Day as it got boring.
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X