No announcement yet.

Pregnant Barbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FemmeAdonis oOo creeepy...
    And yet, somehow less disturbing than Betsy Wetsy.
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

"It promotes teenage pregnancy. What would an 8-year-old or 12-year-old get out of that doll baby?" asked Sabrina Fagan, 29, who has a 9-year-old son.
      Why is *she* so worried what barbie dolls they're selling??
      Shouldn't she just be buying that kid some trucks and other manly toys?
      The rivers shall run to the sea,
      While shadows shall move across the valleys of mountains,
      While the heavens shall nourish the stars,
      Always shall your honor and your name and your fame endure.

Comment

Maybe they should implement Barbie ********er as well, as a safe sex icon
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          Maybe they should implement Barbie ********er as well, as a safe sex icon
          or the anal version...

must say this reminds me of putting up a poster of barbie and writing down her pros and cons on them... got it full in an hour with people passin by by room.

I think it would be a bit too offensive to repeat them...
          Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
          So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
          rocking on everest

Comment

Whoa I can't believe that Barbie ********er wasn't covered by the censorship- of course you may expect a blonde plastic doll named Barbie to be called like that
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

"It promotes teenage pregnancy. What would an 8-year-old or 12-year-old get out of that doll baby?" asked Sabrina Fagan, 29, who has a 9-year-old son.

Hmmm... 29 year-old woman, with a 9 year-old son... geez, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, she was having the sexual intercourse when she was teen. Must've been all those pregnant dollies she played with back then.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Those damn raging hormones..
                You know she has a son and unless he plays with barbies I have no idea whyshe would care.
                The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I did play with Barbies when I was a kid and I turned out gay, shouldn't THAT be worrying?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

whoa, good counterargument, Fran.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                      I did play with Barbies when I was a kid and I turned out gay, shouldn't THAT be worrying?
                      Only if you were pregnant as a teenager.
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Comment

Edan
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'll have some sex and tell you the results.. something's gonna happen for sure

BTW I think it's racist! Why can't we have Barbie teaching us safe sex?? We should sign a petition forcing Mattel to produce Barbie ********er and Barbie blowjob now!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Or the gay version, Ken gloryhole

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                                Those people must think that their daddy planted a seed in their mommy which grew into a lovely cabbage where the stork left them on its way from Paris.

Jesus, what about progressive people who want to buy it? Eh? What about their rights?
                                I'm not sure it's necessarily about the teen pregnancy thing at all, regardless of what some woman who had a kid at age 20 might have said. The doll is part of a set, with the "husband"- but the husband is sold seperately. My god, this is spreading the idea that women have seperate identities! We can't have little girls thinking that they can be people of worth seperate from any husbands they might have! The woman must remain an appendage of her husband!
                                Sounds like the kind of thing the religious right would spew, dunnit?
                                darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                                Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X