Gucci Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Rush

This must be the best aftershave/cologne ever - I can't stop smelling it myself! The girlfriends will love it.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

If you were gay you'd have had already found that out way before today
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Haha

Gucci man = Gay

I'd let you get away with Versace, but BOSS is where it's at.

Comment

It was bought for me.

I let my fashion-conscious aunt choose.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Did it come with a nice Gucci purse? Tell me when the Chanel tampons arrive!

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Aww I'm just screwing with him.. Gucci is very respectable, your Aunt must have payed a pretty pound for it!

Comment

hehe. I have a bottle of Hugo Boss, and Bazar by Christian LaCroix.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have Boss Dark Blue and DKNY

Comment

I'm glad I've got something not everybody has.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You'll start to hate it more than Lara Croft as soon as everybody bought it

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                      X