Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tomorrow Never Comes.

Are you ready to leave this world?

Are you satisfied with your contribution to the world.

Is there still something you feel that you must do?

Have you made right, your various relatiohships with others.

If you had to pass on tomorrow, can you say with confidence that this life has been all it could be.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Well I need at least another 20 or so years.. 15 would be the minimum ... what? Well I still have a baby to raise

Other than that? If you discount everyone else... not much extra to do personally. This world is as it is, I haven't saved it or contributed too much.. still there is not much else that I would have to see or do. All is done, and goodnight if I would have to go.

However i would really find out in that last ,moment if I realised -this is it.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes.

Originally posted by Sprayber
      If you had to pass on tomorrow, can you say with confidence that this life has been all it could be.
      Since I cannot know what will happen tomorrow, I am in no position to answer this.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes.

Originally posted by Sprayber
        Are you ready to leave this world?
        Depends on my mood.

Are you satisfied with your contribution to the world.
        Yes. Quite.

[QUOTE] Is there still something you feel that you must do? [/QUOTE[

Yes.

Have you made right, your various relatiohships with others.
        No.

No. Because no matter when you die, what you do, how do you die....There could always have been more.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have yet to permanently disable Ronan Keating for one!
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Do it tomorrow, then
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No, no, and no. I am aiming to the top. And will try to reach it. If I won't, that's too bad, cause I'll be pretty up there anyway, but life is not worth living if you are not trying.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

What's that for a question. Why would I want to leave this world, unless i'm living on the street, have nothing to eat, face starvation or any other ****ty position that would be not cool.

what's a contribution to this world? if I weren't there, the world would look (a tiny little bit) different, but so what's the difference, i am unimportant!

i am not satisfied with my life because i've been an annoying a**hole many times (just like everybody else you know..) but on the other hand i am satisfied with my life, because I have shelter, entertainment and good food.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

i think ive done the most i can with what i have. I guess i wish i would have fathered a child.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I am too miserable, too low spirited, too sick of the world and all in it, including life itself, that I would not care if I heard this moment the flapping of the wings of the angel of death.
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I need to get the £25 back that Iain owes me.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Seeing the contrast between Saint Marcus' and Boddington's' answeres really got me ing.

I am happy with my contribution to this world and most of my relationships. But I still have lots to do and to achieve and to give the world - so no way - i'm not ready to go.

Comment

What a cheerful Christmas thread.
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

When I die, I die.

I don't have anything that I want to acomplish before I die - there's no sense in stressing myself out worrying about stupid things while I'm still alive.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

nice cheery thread for christmas.

I'll get back to you when I'm more depressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X