Christmas present for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas present for you

Here's a screensaver I wrote a while back. It's known as Flurry on the Mac (but this version is for the PC).
    Attached Files
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Here's a screenshot (still pictures do it no justice).
    Attached Files
    Seemingly Benign

Comment

needs more watercolor.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Awesome Warp, you ought to post around these parts more often.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

remind me of voodoo lights. It was a 30 day trial screensaver and you had to pay 10 bucks after that.
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
            remind me of voodoo lights. It was a 30 day trial screensaver and you had to pay 10 bucks after that.
            I'm sure I have crack for that somewhere around here.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

You know, I never really use Screen Savers, because I don't like it taking up RAM, and I rather would just have the monitor turn itself off after 5 minutes... but your screen saver I'm willing to make an exception.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Wow, amazing!

Any suggestions though for performance improvement on a slower machine? My video card blows.

Comment

The easiest option is probably to lower the resolution using the configuration options.
                  Seemingly Benign

Comment

Working...
                  X